Having a Board Certified Lawyer on Your Side Shouldn’t Cost a Fortune!
While we aren’t necessarily the cheapest, we believe we are the BEST at what we do, and no other law firm provides the level of customer service we provide. Period.
We typically charge the following pretrial legal representation fees (per incident) for traffic tickets and boating violations that are filed in the Justice of the Peace or Municipal Courts of Montgomery County:
- $200 for the first violation + $100 for each additional violation
- Add $100 for Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) holders
- Add $100 for 100+MPH Speeding violations
- Add $100 for Passing a School Bus violations
- Cases involving an accident start at $500 and are quoted on a case-by-case basis
Other common Class “C” violations:
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol/Tobacco: $500
- Possession or Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia: $500
- Theft: $500
- Public Intoxication: $500
- Disorderly Conduct: $500
- Criminal Mischief: $500
- Hunting violations: $500
- Assault: $1,500
- Driving Under the Influence by Minor: $1,500
NOTE: Sometimes, an appeal may achieve a better outcome for our clients. While the legal fee might be a bit higher, the overall cost to our clients is usually less in those cases.
Occupational Driver’s Licenses: $1,000 including filing fees (if petition can be filed in a Montgomery County Justice of the Peace court).
Administrative License Revocation (ALR) or DPS suspension hearings: $1,000 (if the hearing will be held in Montgomery County).
Medical Advisory Board hearings: start at $1,500, but quoted on a case-by-case basis.
IF YOU WANT TO SET YOUR CASE FOR TRIAL, the trial representation fee will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
APPEALS from a Justice of the Peace or Municipal Court case generally run $400-$1,000 for pretrial representation and an additional trial representation fee to be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
We also handle DWIs, DRUG OFFENSES, and OTHER CASES filed in the County Courts, as well as EXPUNCTIONS and NON-DISCLOSURES of criminal records for those who are qualified. Please contact us to schedule an appointment so we can discuss your particular case and give you a fair quote for legal representation.